Marco Polo is looking for a Head of Growth for Channels by Marco Polo with experience operating in a startup environment and introducing/expanding a new and exciting product into various U.S. markets. As one of the first hires on this product, you’ll have a meaningful impact on its success.
In this position, you’ll:
- Identify & Evaluate Opportunities: You will use your creativity and know-how to identify old and new ways we can grow our segment quickly. You’ll use your analytical skills along with experience-based intuition to evaluate these opportunities.
- Be Hands On & Wear Many Hats: In this job you’ll be trying out lots of ideas, learning quickly, and then trying again. You won’t just be identifying the best strategies, you’ll also be doing the work (e.g. developing and executing a loyalty program, content marketing program, and/or referral program, etc) as well as guiding the work of others.
- Collaborate: You’ll be working with the account management team, PR, and marketing to help execute on the strategies and tactics you come up with.
- Provide Insights: You’ll be capturing learnings, translating them into insights and sharing them with key stakeholders in order to help guide overall strategy for Channels.
- Hit Success Metrics: You’ll own success metrics that directly contribute to company OKRs.
Ideally you have:
- A track record of success in achieving and surpassing your objectives.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (Growth, Lead generation, Sales, SEO).
- Experience in working with people who offer fitness, business, life and wellness coaching or digital learning - or an interest in learning about these areas.
- Background (and ideally passion) in running experiments, data analytics, and/or behavioural psychology.
- Experience with 2-sided B2B-B2C marketplaces or platforms.
- Evidence of effective collaboration skills to work successfully in a 100% remote team environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, flexible environment with a lot of moving parts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a mentality of humility and open-hearted listening.
- Desire to work in a joyful work environment, where you and your teammates look forward to learning, growing and celebrating milestones.
A bit about us:
We're on a mission to help people feel close. We're a fully distributed team that cares about working joyfully and making a big difference in the world.
Our app, Marco Polo®, is already reaching millions of people - helping them feel close to the most important people in their lives. Our new service, Channels by Marco Polo makes it easy for teachers, trainers and coaches to set up and run a video-first paid membership program. The result is that they can make more money, in less time and have more fun doing it :)
Does this sound interesting to you? If so, then we'd love to hear from you.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We can add teammates from anywhere in North America.
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- Why you think you’d be the perfect fit :D
- Explain how you think about which growth strategy you’d start with
- A short description of a growth strategy that you’re most proud of