Marco Polo is looking for a Business Development Manager with experience operating in a startup environment and introducing/expanding a new and exciting product into various U.S. markets.
In this position, you will:
- Identify and Convert High-Potential Leads: Your job will be to convert potential leads into eager and happy leaders :D
- Nurture Relationships: Every day you’ll be reaching out and talking to potential leaders, understanding their needs, and consulting them on how they can be successful on Marco Polo.
- Hit Success Metrics: You’ll own success metrics that directly contribute to company OKRs.
- Identify Opportunities: You’ll explore different customer segments and develop a tailored pitch for each.
- Provide Insights: You’ll be capturing learnings, translating them into insights and sharing them with key stakeholders in order to help guide strategy.
Ideally you have:
- A track record of success in achieving and surpassing your objectives.
- 2+ years of relevant experience (Partnerships, Sales, or Business Development).
- Experience in social media influencer relations, business and wellness coaching or digital learning - or an interest in learning about these areas.
- Evidence of effective collaboration skills to work successfully in a 100% remote team environment.
- Desire to work in a joyful work environment, where you and your teammates look forward to learning, growing and celebrating milestones.
A bit about us:
We're on a mission to help people feel close. We're a fully distributed team that cares about working joyfully and making a big difference in the world.
Our app, Marco Polo®, is already reaching millions of people to help them stay in touch with the people who matter most to them. Our new Beta Product by Marco Polo is designed to help leaders - from health trainers to business coaches to artists - to authentically connect with their audiences at scale and get paid doing so!
Does this sound interesting to you? If so, then we'd love to hear from you.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We can add teammates from anywhere in North America.
Please email the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- Why you think you’d be the perfect fit :D
- How do you approach developing relationships with partners or customers?
- A short description of a partnership/customer that you’ve secured and are proud to share with us.