Introducing Marco Polo Channels
Channels is a video-first coaching platform, designed to expand your business without increasing your time investment, all while keeping personal connection with your clients.
This ad-free solution lets you engage on your own time and simplifies the busy work so you can spend time doing just what you love.
The simple way to expand your business on your own time
- Set your own price and market your Channel with a dedicated page.
- Post videos on your own schedule to your Channel members.
- Members comment with their own face-to-face video replies.
The Channels Experience
Channels lets me post messages in the exact moment they are most alive. This allows me to be incredibly real and revealed with my Channel subscribers, which deepens the intimacy, learning, and growth of all involved.Leah PearlmanLeader, teacher, writer, and creator of Dharma Comics — case study
Channels is a safe and purely positive zone for participants to learn and grow. In a lot of ways I see my Channel as a microcosm of what our world needs to be, where we’re able to share, offer feedback, ask questions, and have unifying conversations.Pamela Gray DanielSocial Unity Practitioner, Author & Coach — case study
I’d been looking for a way that I could coach people personally, but on a large scale. Channels provides an easy way to do a subscription and to monetize quickly, while still feeling very personal. And it cuts through all the noise. My audience goes to the app, and they’re going for me. There’s nothing else taking away their attention.Michelle GiffordBrand strategist, business coach, and owner, Michelle Gifford Creative — case study
Channels helps our audience get to know who we are as people, not just as personalities on the podcast. It also allows us to get to know them better. THAT is super fun.Shelly Johnson & Mary Ruttco-hosts, Latter-Day Lesbian Podcast — case study
- Sue Heilbronner and Leah PearlmanSue Heilbronner is an executive coach, speaker, and team facilitator. Leah Pearlman is a leader, teacher, writer, and creator of Dharma Comics.
- Pamela Gray DanielSocial Unity Practitioner, Author & Coach
- Michelle GiffordBrand strategist, business coach, and owner, Michelle Gifford Creative
- Jennifer LeeCookbook Author & Healthy Eating Advocate
- Aria LeightyBusiness Mentor
- Shelly & MaryPodcasters
- Brittney StefanicParenting Sleep Coach
- Amarilys HendersonWatercolor Artist & Coach
Apply to be a Channel Leader
Think Channels is right for you? Take a minute to answer a few questions and we'll be in touch!
Authentic community connection with video-first membership platform
Get paid doing what you love
Grow your impact, because membership with Channels is hassle free